Crumbs: Forums » Other TV Shows » Game of Thrones: War of Five Kings Update (up to S4E1)
Critical reviews of U.S. TV shows
and analysis of what makes them
good, bad, irritating and enlightening.

Login | Forgot password | Register

X

What is OpenID?

OpenID is an Internet-wide identity system that allows you to sign in to many websites with a single account.

With OpenID, your ID becomes a URL (e.g. http://username.myopenid.com/). You can get a free OpenID for example from myopenid.com.

For more information visit the official OpenID site.

540 Posts in 242 Topics by 23 members

Jump to:

Other TV Shows

Forums » Other TV Shows » Game of Thrones: War of Five Kings Update (up to S4E1)

Moderators: TheTVCritic

Page: 1 Go to End
Author Topic: Game of Thrones: War of Five Kings Update (up to S4E1) 643 Views
  • Fluids
    Community Member
    303 Posts

Game of Thrones: War of Five Kings Update (up to S4E1) Link to this post

This is a living document to run up through Season 4. Wikias have way too much information and can spoil things and I wanted to reference (as I watch) a concise form and came up with this. There is lots of stuff missing (characters and places.) Please let me know of any corrections or additions and I will update this information. From here forward, I will save a version of this after each episode. Unfortunately I don't have time to go backwards and do this for every episode prior.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    War of Five Kings

Territory House King Status

#1. King of The North: Robb Stark; Killed

#2. King of the Iron Throne: Baratheon of King's Landing (Lannister); Joffrey Baratheon; Alive
    (Territories now include The North and The Riverlands and soon to include The Reach.)

#3. King in the Narrow Sea: Baratheon of Dragonstone; Stannis Baratheon; Alive
    (Territories now include Stormlands.)

#4. King in High Garden: Baratheon of Storm's End; Renly Baratheon; Killed

#5. King of the Iron Islands: Greyjoy; Balon Greyjoy; Alive

Major Events:

* Stannis was in charge of a Navy that defeated the Greayjoy Fleet a number of years before the War of the Five Kings so there has been bad blood between the Greyjoys and Stannis in the past. (S1E7.)

* Battle of the Blackwater: Lannisters held back the Baratheons and Tyrion has the scars to prove it.

* Stannis killed Renly using dark magic: Most of his followers at Storm's End sided with Stannis.

* House Tyrell is brokering for peace with a betrothal of Margaery to Joffrey Baratheon. That will firmly
    put 'The Reach Kingdom' in the hands of Baratheon of King's Landing (Lannisters.)

* Red Wedding: Lannisters used the Freys and Boltons to kill Robb Stark.

Game of Thrones: Threads at the TV Critic
    http://www.thetvcritic.org/forums/other-tv-shows/show/180

Go to Top

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: