Crumbs: Forums » Other TV Shows » Game of Thrones: Ultimate Speculation; White Walkers versus Dragons!:
Critical reviews of U.S. TV shows
and analysis of what makes them
good, bad, irritating and enlightening.

Login | Forgot password | Register

X

What is OpenID?

OpenID is an Internet-wide identity system that allows you to sign in to many websites with a single account.

With OpenID, your ID becomes a URL (e.g. http://username.myopenid.com/). You can get a free OpenID for example from myopenid.com.

For more information visit the official OpenID site.

550 Posts in 248 Topics by 24 members

Jump to:

Other TV Shows

Forums » Other TV Shows » Game of Thrones: Ultimate Speculation; White Walkers versus Dragons!:

Moderators: TheTVCritic

Page: 1 Go to End
Author Topic: Game of Thrones: Ultimate Speculation; White Walkers versus Dragons!: 685 Views
  • Fluids
    Community Member
    307 Posts

Game of Thrones: Ultimate Speculation; White Walkers versus Dragons!: Link to this post

This is the ultimate in long range speculation. (I have not read the books and this has been talked about a little bit on the G.O.T Podcast so I figured I would detail it here.)

The fuel for this thread post came from a meeting of the minds at my local comic store today to pickup the latest issue of the Walking Dead comic book. Amongst the talkers was a G.O.T book reader. I asked if the books ever got to this point yet? He said no, however he's been waiting for this epic battle.

You know it’s coming though don’t you? You can see it in your mind’s eye!

Not soon enough I am afraid…

It will be a spectacle to behold though won’t it?

I can see millions of Wights pouring into Westeros led by thousands of White Walkers with Dany riding Drogon, dive bombing down and raining fiery salvos at waves of wights along with Rhaegal and Viserion.

In order for it to occur where most of our cast is presently, the wall would have to be breached and destroyed. Since it is made of ice the fastest way to do that is with the Dragons.

Perhaps Dany has them melt the Wall down for some reason?

Or perhaps there are enough Wights to breakdown the doors to the tunnels leading to the Gift and beyond?

What are your thoughts on the ultimate battle?
    Where will it go down?
    How will it go down?
    Which of our heroes will participant?

I see Tyrion saying "Dragons! White Walkers! Enough of this! I am going to Pentos to look up Shae!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Game of Thrones: Threads at the TV Critic
    http://www.thetvcritic.org/forums/other-tv-shows/show/180
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go to Top

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: