Crumbs: Forums » Other TV Shows » Game of Thrones: S4E4 Speculation:
Critical reviews of U.S. TV shows
and analysis of what makes them
good, bad, irritating and enlightening.

Login | Forgot password | Register

X

What is OpenID?

OpenID is an Internet-wide identity system that allows you to sign in to many websites with a single account.

With OpenID, your ID becomes a URL (e.g. http://username.myopenid.com/). You can get a free OpenID for example from myopenid.com.

For more information visit the official OpenID site.

540 Posts in 242 Topics by 23 members

Jump to:

Other TV Shows

Forums » Other TV Shows » Game of Thrones: S4E4 Speculation:

Moderators: TheTVCritic

Page: 1 Go to End
Author Topic: Game of Thrones: S4E4 Speculation: 4399 Views
  • Fluids
    Community Member
    303 Posts

Game of Thrones: S4E4 Speculation: Link to this post

***SPOILERS if you have not seen up to S4E4 Stop reading now***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *Brienne*

I think she will end up hooking up with Podrick.

*Missandei*

I am going to guess that she will end up having a bigger role in Dany's inner circle.

*Poor Tyrion*

His trial probably isn't going to be fair and they will use everything he has said about Joffrey against him.

*Sansa*

I hope she has enough sense when to ask Baelish questions and when she shouldn't and that she shouldn't ever trust him. I think Sansa is going to be in trouble for being a part of the conspiracy against Joffrey although she didn't know she was being a part of it.

*Olenna*

I don't think she will be caught. I think she will die first of natural causes before the truth ever gets out.

*Margaery*

I think she will end up marrying Tommen, however I think she eventually will be offed by Cersei.

What do you think?

Game of Thrones: Threads at the TV Critic
    http://www.thetvcritic.org/forums/other-tv-shows/show/180

• TheTVCritic
    Forum Moderator
    170 Posts

Re: Game of Thrones: S4E4 Speculation: Link to this post

I don't see Brienne and Pod. I mean I can see it on screen, it would make sense given they're both lovely people and they are trapped together. But that makes too much sense! I'm assuming she is destined to be miserable for a while yet and never discover his amazing bedroom skills.

I think maybe Cersei will do something major to get rid of Margaery and Loras despite it being in her family's interests to maintain good relations. Again Margaery seems too good at playing people. On this show that seems to lead to something bad happening...

• Fluids
    Community Member
    303 Posts

Brienne does have a pattern of falling in love with men. She first respects them for some act (could be fighting skill or saving some one) and then that respect changes to love. This happened with Renly, Jaime and perhaps Pod. If he saves her life in a fighting manner showing off his skills and good qualities that might warm her up.

I think you are right about Cersei. Tywin's comment about Cersei thinking she's smarter than she is actually is dead on and her emotions can get the better of her some times. I can see Cersei playing nice with Margaery and Loras at first. I don't imagine Loras and her will ever have bedroom relations. Potentially the Loras Cersei wedding night sequence if done right could be quite funny. Later as time goes on Cersei's emotions could get the better of her and she could do something to Loras and Margaery. It would be really good TV if Margeary ends up getting the better of Cersei and they become perfect foils.

• TheTVCritic
    Forum Moderator
    170 Posts

Ha! That wedding night scene has to happen!

Good point about Brienne. Maybe Pod will win her over.

Go to Top

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: