Crumbs: Forums » Other TV Shows » Game of Thrones: S4E10 Speculation:
Critical reviews of U.S. TV shows
and analysis of what makes them
good, bad, irritating and enlightening.

Login | Forgot password | Register

X

What is OpenID?

OpenID is an Internet-wide identity system that allows you to sign in to many websites with a single account.

With OpenID, your ID becomes a URL (e.g. http://username.myopenid.com/). You can get a free OpenID for example from myopenid.com.

For more information visit the official OpenID site.

550 Posts in 248 Topics by 24 members

Jump to:

Other TV Shows

Forums » Other TV Shows » Game of Thrones: S4E10 Speculation:

Moderators: TheTVCritic

Page: 1 Go to End
Author Topic: Game of Thrones: S4E10 Speculation: 4071 Views
  • Fluids
    Community Member
    307 Posts

Game of Thrones: S4E10 Speculation: Link to this post

Here are my predictions:

*Cersei will become the most powerful person in Westeros.

*Arya will become one of the faceless Men and her kill list will grow.

*Varys will work for Daenerys.

*Tyrion is broke so he needs to find a way to make money. Perhaps he will work for Dany as well.

*Stannis will continue to fight in the North to gain favor of the people of Westeros to become their king.

*House Greyjoy will continue to languish. Perhaps another house will take over the Kingdom of the Iron Isles?

*Bran will learn how to fly (whatever that means).

*Baelish will meet his end because of Sansa finding a way to pin Joffrey's murder on him.

*The Mountain will be harder to kill now and more evil (if that's possible) perhaps even harder to control.

*The Men of the Night's watch will work with the Wildlings to defend the wall. Stannis will get his army from the Wildlings. He strikes me as a man of discipline so this would entail training the Wildlings.
    (Perhaps will see more giants)

*Benjen where art thou?

*We will learn more about the three eyed Raven and the Children of the Forest.

*Robin Arryn is destined for a short life. Someone has to marry him first so the lands of the Vale are secure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Game of Thrones Threads:
    http://www.thetvcritic.org/forums/other-tv-shows/show/180
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Fluids
    Community Member
    307 Posts

Re: Game of Thrones: S4E10 Speculation: Link to this post

After a conversation with Robin today I am adding Civil War between the Lannisters/Boltons/Freys and the Tyrells/Martells and Stannis and Greyjoys and possibly including Dany.

I put the wildcards at Baelish, Sansa and possibly Roose.

What's also unclear is House Umber. Rickon is with Great Jon. Who will Great Jon Umber hold fealty to?

What do you think?

Go to Top

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: